Master of Public Health
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent
A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
GRE test scores that are no more than 3 years old. A minimum of 450 (the old scale) or 145 (the new scale) on either the verbal or quantitative. In lieu of the GRE, a minimum score on the MCAT of 8 may be submitted.
TOEFL test scores will be required of applicants whose native language is not English and they have not earned any prior degree in the United States. A minimum TOEFL score of 250 on the computer based and 600 on the paper based or 79 on the internet based is required.
- BCU Graduate Application
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Test scores as requested above.
- Three current letters of recommendation.
- Foreign credential evaluation if applicable.
- Official, original academic transcripts from each institution attended beyond high school/secondary level.
- A personal statement describing your professional and research experience in relation to your goals in the MPH program.