Receiving AidThe Office of Student Financial Aid notifies you of your federal financial aid award package by email. You can view and accept your award package in BCU Financial Aid Online. Any federal grants that you are awarded are automatically accepted for you. The federal work-study program and federal loans require you to accept the award through your BCU Financial Aid Online account.
Before accepting any federal aid, make sure that you will be enrolled for all the semesters for which you are accepting aid. If an award amount is offered for a semester that you will not be enrolled, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid
Accepting the Award Offers in BCU Financial Aid Online
If you currently have pending awards that have not been accepted on your wildcat web in Online Financial Aid. To accept your awards please follow the steps below, Internet Explorer or Firefox is recommended.
- Log into www.cookman.edu
- Sign into Wildcat web using your Student ID
- Click on Online Financial aid (Located bottom left hand side under quick links)
- Click on Accept awards
- Accept your awards and hit submit
** NOTE: We recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer as your browser. **
PARENT PLUS LOAN OPTIONS
Please follow the steps on how to complete the Parent Plus Loan
- Go to www.studentloans.gov
- Sign in using the parent FSA ID (Create an FSA ID if needed)
- Click on "Apply for a Direct PLUS loan"
- Click on “Start” Direct PLUS Loan Application for Parents
- Parents must be logged in using their own FSA ID
- Make sure you are applying for 2017-18 year (August 2017 - June 2018)
**NOTE: This will not be available until after April 24th. **