Welcome to Wildcat Country!
F.I.R.S.T. Days (New Student Orientation) is designed to help incoming freshmen become acclimated not only to B-CU but it's their F.I.R.S.T. step to becoming a true Wildcat. The program consists of week-long workshops that will focus on leadership qualities, school tradition, life skills and community outreach. It will focus on our core values of Faith, Integrity, Respect, Service, and Thirst for Knowledge. At the conclusion of the week, the students will be inducted into the university and officially be considered Wildcats!
The official dates of F.I.R.S.T. Days: August 12th - 19th
August 10th International Student Check-In
Phase II Residential Hall:
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Contact: Ms. Iris Johnson-Quinn
- Arrivals after 10:00 p.m. report to
August 12th New Student (Freshman) Check-In
Contact: College of Undergraduate Studies Ext: 2943
This is a Check-In Only Day
- 7:30a.m.-4:00p.m. Students Check-in to residential halls
- Check-after 4:00 p.m. late arrival, students are to report to Residential Housing in the CCE, Graduate Seminar room.
- Only financially cleared students are to arrive
tocampus for check-in on August 12th.
- Contact: Ms. Carol Brown/Shantell Thompson from 7:30a.m.-4:00p.m.
- Transfer students are to report to the Judon Phillips Building(across from the gym, formally the Institutional Advancement Building).
Transferstudent will follow the New Student Orientation Schedule for the remainder of the week
*Student and parent will receive a green check-in slip through email, they are to have the slip posted on their car dashboard upon arrival. Only students with green check-in slips will be permitted to check in.
*Students who arrive without the green check-in slip will have to report back the next business day to the various departmental offices to be cleared to check-in.
- Parents are only required to remain with
studentfor the check-in process.
- Parents Sendoff 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. (GYM)
- Students will be receiving a schedule of events via email from the College of Undergraduate Studies.
- Students may bring all items that all listed on