AVOID THE LONG LINES
To avoid the long lines PLEASE complete the following BEFORE coming to campus on August 13th, 2019.
- Submit ALL admission documents (transcripts, health records, scores, etc.);
- COMPLETE FAFSA (required for ALL students except International Students);
- Complete verification process, if selected (this does not apply to International Students); and
- Pay 100% of Fall Semester tuition and Fees ($12,138.00). AUGUST 1st IS THE DEADLINE. Housing assignments will be dropped if fees aren’t paid by the deadline. If you are a recipient of a scholarship, please email OFFICIAL scholarship letter to the Office of Financial Aid (email@example.com). Students can make payments online https://www.cookman.edu/payment/index.html.
Move-in and New Student Orientation will begin on Tuesday, August 13th at 8:00 am and will end on Sunday, August 18th, 2019.
Only students who are financially cleared will be allowed to move-in.
See the steps for the move-in process outlined below:
- All financially cleared students are to report directly to the residence hall
(dorm) that was previously chosen or assigned.
- Once students have checked in (moved in personal items) at the residence hall, students will proceed to the Performing Arts Center (PAC) to receive an official B-CU Photo ID card.
- Students opting to sit placement exams may also do so on the day of move-in. There is also another opportunity to sit the exam on August 14th. The placement exams will determine the student’s level of competency in Mathematics. This is not mandatory but it is recommended for students who may need more academic assistance is certain areas.
- There will be a Parent Session and send-off on the afternoon of August 13th, therefore all parents/guardians are asked to attend that session. Parents are encouraged to remain on campus until the end of the day to ensure that the student is settled.
All new and transfer students will receive class schedules during the week of New Student Orientation.
A complete New Student Orientation schedule will be emailed out to students prior to their arrival to campus.
On-Campus Address (general)
640 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Performing Arts Center (PAC)
698 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The Office of Admissions: 386-481-2600
Register for New Student Orientation: https://wildcat.cookman.edu/ICS/New_Students/Orientation.jnz
Housing & Residence Life: 386-481-2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Services: 386-481-2518 or email@example.com
Transfer Student Services: 386-481-2105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Payments: 386-481-2289 https://www.cookman.edu/payment/index.html
Student Accounts: 386-481-2507 email@example.com
Financial Aid Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Fax: 386-481-2621