Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration (Online)
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration is designed to provide students with a well-rounded scholarly foundation tailored for administrative leadership within variety of public and private criminal justice settings including the court system, law enforcement and corrections.
- Entrance Essay
- Bachelor's Degree
- $50.00 application fee
- Application for Admissions
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 on a four point scale (or equivalent) for full admission
- Thesis or Capstone Project
- Complete the degree in four semesters or 18 calendar months.