Bob Billingslea School of Hospitality Management
The Bob Billingslea School of Hospitality Management (
The vision of the Bob Billingslea School of Hospitality Management is to become the best School of Hospitality in the southern region; a world-class center of excellence and innovation transforming students into highly qualified leaders prepared to contribute meaningfully to the global hospitality industry and community; committed to quality service, lifelong learning, and diversity.
The Bob Billingslea School of Hospitality Management is committed to excellence in education. We are dedicated to preparing students for leadership roles in the ethical, diverse and global hospitality industry by providing them transformative experiences, skills, and knowledge within a faith-based environment.
- Hospitality Attitude: Reinforcement of professional realities in successful hospitality careers.
- Marketing Mindedness: - Customer (Guest) Need/Want satisfaction focus.
- Quantitative Competence: - Understanding the financial component of the business.
- Relevant Work Experience: - Complementation of classroom theory.
- International Sensitivity: - Worldwide scope of guest service opportunities and professional career options