NAA Life Membership
The National Alumni Association of Bethune-Cookman University conducts its life membership drive from December 1 through June 1 of each fiscal year. Become a loyal member of high distinction by joining the over 425 members of the Life Membership Club.Membership Benefits
- Eliminates annual payment of national dues
- Life Membership Clock
- Life Membership Gold Card
- Eligibility to vote in
- The opportunity to join and participate in a local chapter
- The opportunity to run for national offices for which you qualify
- Pride of being a loyal supporter of the mighty Bethune-Cookman University
- One Payment of $1,000.00, or
- Two annual payments of $500.00 within one year, or
- Ten monthly payments of $100.00 within ten months
- Subscribing members of the Life Membership Club who are joining by making periodic payments must complete their payments within two years of their initial payment.
- Life Membership clocks and cards are presented at the National Alumni Convention held in June of each year.
Make your checks payable to the following:
B-CU Alumni Life Member
P.O. Box 11646
Daytona Beach, FL 32120
*NOTE: Membership in the Life Membership Club exempts from paying annual NATIONAL dues; however, if one is affiliated with a Local Chapter, then, one is still required to pay annual LOCAL dues. The amount varies from chapter to chapter.