Wildcat Grant Level 1 (This is a onetime offer)
The Wildcat Grant Level 1 is offered to students who complete high school in May or June prior to enrolling into B-CU in the subsequent Fall semester. The award is a onetime offer which covers university expenses at $4,000 for 1 year only.
To qualify, candidates must meet these minimal academic criteria:
- Cumulative GPA: 2.85
- Test Scores: SAT 910 OR ACT composite 18
- Enrollment Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Copy of Social Security Card
Funding is limited. All scholarships are competitive and are awarded on an as long as available basis.
The following is a list of required items and deadlines you must submit the items by:
Once your acceptance packet is received, you must submit:
- Intent to enroll form to admissions
- Pay the required $300 (non-refundable) Enrollment Fee by March 1, 2018, by contacting the Cashiers Office.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA by March 24, 2018.
A complete FAFSA includes:
- Apply for your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID at (https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm).
- Apply for financial aid at (fafsa.gov) by March 24th. Selecting the IRS Data Retrieval Tool speeds up the completion of the FAFSA.
- If selected, submission of all verification documents by March 24th. Forms can be completed on Dynamic Forms.
- Register and attend one of the new student orientation sessions. (The orientation schedule will be provided at a later date).