B-CU | We Are Our Answer
Current Amount Raised as of 5/14/19: $72,516.64
A $1.5 M Alumni and Friends Annual Fund campaign aimed at increasing support for university operations in light of financial challenges posing threat to Bethune-Cookman university's Accreditation.
Campaign Goals: By June 1, 2019
- Contribute 1.5 M to institutional budget to assist with daily operations at the university.
- Increase nationwide alumni giving to 10%. B-CU alumni Giving is currently at 6% (An increase in alumni giving will help make a more convincing case to major donors and corporations who seek to financially support the university)
- Minimize Threat to Bethune Cookman University's SACSCOC Accreditation predicated on
operating budget. insufficent
- Increase network of university stakeholders locally, statewide and nationwide.
Ways To Give:
Donation Amount Requested: $252
Journey to $1.5 Million BY JUNE 1 before the SACS DECISION...
Give $252, $2500, $5,000, $10,000 $15,000 $25,000 or any other gift today to help B-CU.
Text WeAre to 41444
Call institutional Advancement at
(386) 491 - 2954 or (386) 481 - 2972
Between the hours of
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Checks can be mailed or dropped off to the following address:
ATTN: Institutional Advancement
640 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Make Checks payable to Bethune-Cookman University
Memo: "We Are Our Answer"
How will your Contribution be used?
100% of the contributors will be earmarked for the general daily operations of the university.
Why should I Donate?
We know many alumni and friends of B-CU typically prefer to give to scholarships, endowments, etc. However, in light of the threat to our daily operations, recent layoffs, furloughs, and risk of losing accreditation due to financial challenges, WE MUST begin to shore up the general operations of the university. If we do not have the fund to operate the institution, restricted funds currently earmarked for scholarships and other causes will be unusable.
Organizers of this Campaign
Campus Alumni who are current employees (Faculty & staff) at B-CU; Their contribution to kick off this campaign is $15,000 - given the recent University furloughs.
For More Infomation Contact
Camesha Whittaker Manzueta, Ph.D. | Campus Alumni Cohort Contact
Email email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (386) 481 - 2718